Palestinian Centre for Human Rights, April 18, 2019
Israeli forces continue systematic crimes in the occupied Palestinian territory (oPt)
- Israeli forces continued to use excessive force against the peaceful protestors in the Gaza Strip.
- A Palestinian child was killed and another succumbed to his wounds.
- 98 civilians, including 26 children, 6 women, 3 paramedics and a journalist, were wounded. The injury of 1 of them was reported serious.
- 3 Palestinian civilians were wounded in the West Bank.
- Israeli Forces continued its collective punishment policy.
- A house belonging to the family of Saleh al- Barghouthi was demolished in Cooper village, north of Ramallah.
- Israeli forces conducted 71 incursions into Palestinian communities in the West Bank and 3 other incursions into the Gaza Strip.
- 72 Palestinian civilians, including 9 children, were arrested in the West Bank.
- 14 of them, including 5children, were arrested in occupied Jerusalem.
- Shooting incidents continued against Palestinian farmers and shepherds in the border areas of the Gaza Strip, but no casualties were reported.
- Israeli authorities continued to create a Jewish majority in occupied East Jerusalem.
- A house was demolished in Beit Hanina, while a residential room, storehouses, and a horse farm were demolished in Silwan in addition to forcing 2 Palestinians to self-demolish their houses in Silwan.
- Israeli authorities continued their settlement activities in the West Bank…